The H2020 project OPERAS-P, which kicked-off in early October in Poland, received funding of approximately 2 millions euros by the European Commission in the Horizon 2020 framework. Its objectives are to: (1) support OPERAS application to the ESFRI roadmap, (2) start the implementation of innovative services, including interoperability between publishing services and bridging towards the EOSC portal, (3) support the expansion of the consortium. OPERAS-P has also enabled OPERAS to become a legal entity as an AISBL incorporated in Brussels, in November 2019. DH+, member of SIB, has become in 2020 an ordinary member of the AISBL OPERAS.
SIB is a DARIAH LTP partner in the H2020 project OPERAS-P, in charge of task 6.5 : “Future of scholarly writing in SSH”, in collaboration with task 6.6 (peer-review practices). Task leaders : Marta Blaszczynska et Maciej Maryl, IBL PAN, Pologne; Participants: DARIAH SIB LTP, C2DH, DARIAH, MWS, UniZd. DH+ has welcomed Elisa Nury in Feburary 2020 to work on its task 6.5.
- Claire Clivaz (PI), DH+, SIB
- Elisa Nury, Research Scientist, DH+, SIB
- OPERAS-P project : https://operas.hypotheses.org/operas-p
- OPERAS announcement of the project : https://operas.hypotheses.org/2774
- Page OPERAS sur le site de DH+ : https://digitalhumanitiesplus.sib.swiss/#/project/OPERAS