The EPFL College of Humanities (CDH) in collaboration with the UNIL-EPFL dhCenter will be hosting the inaugural DHdays at the SwissTech Convention Center in Lausanne from June 22-23, 2022.
This event will be a celebration of the interdisciplinary research being done by the local community and beyond, in particular how digital innovations across domains in the arts, humanities and social sciences impact the world we live in.
DHdays will showcase the breadth and global impact of digital humanities work, with this year’s edition touching on three key themes:
DH & Media
DH & Heritage
Please register to join us in this exciting event, and stay tuned for the complete program and speaker list.
- Denise Tonella, Directrice, Musée national suisse
- Jean-Luc Martinez, Former Director, The Louvre
- Madeleine von Holzen, Editor-in-Chief, Le Temps
- Marc Lavallee, Head of R&D, New York Times
- Sarah Kenderdine, Director, EPFL Pavilions
- James Newman, Author, Best Before: Videogames, Supersession and Obsolescence
- Sally Bushell, Professor of Romantic and Victorian Literature, Lancaster University
- Jon-Paul Dyson, Director, International Center for the History of Electronic Games, Rochester
- Souraya Noujaim, Scientific, Curatorial And Collections Management Director, The Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Simone Verde, Director, Complesso Monumentale della Pilotta
- Delphine Rivier, Directrice, Musée d’art de Pully
- Mounir Krichane, Director, EPFL Media Center (IMI)
- Loïse Bilat, Maîtresse d’enseignement en Communication, HEP Fribourg
- André Tricot, Professeur en psychologie, l’ESPE de Toulouse
- Margarida Romero, Full Professor, Learning, INnovation and Education (LINE) lab, Université Côte d’Azur