Previously planned as an in-person conference in Madrid, Spain, the Ninth International Conference on Complex Networks and Their Applications will now be held online from December 1-3, 2020.
The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers from different scientific communities working on areas related to complex networks. Two types of contributions are welcome: theoretical developments arising from practical problems, and case studies where methodologies are applied. Both contributions are aimed at stimulating the interaction between theoreticians and practitioners.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Community Structure in Networks
- Community Discovery in Complex Networks
- Machine learning with graphs
- Synchronization in Networks
- Visual Representation of Complex Networks
- Social Reputation, Influence, and Trust
- Information Spreading in Social Media
- Rumor and Viral Marketing in Social Networks
- Recommendation Systems and Complex Networks
- Complex Networks and Mobility
- Resilience and Robustness of Complex Networks
- Complex Networks, Smart Cities and Smart Grids
- Political networks
- Supply chain networks
- Complex networks and information systems
- Complex networks and CPS/IoT
- Quantifying success through network analysis
- Temporal and spatial networks
- Historical Networks
Full paper or extended abstract submissions are accepted until September 13th. The registration deadline is October 11th.