The Austrian Centre for Digital Humanities and Cultural Heritage (ACDH-CH) at the Austrian Academy of Sciences is seeking a full-time project scientist for a 22-month contract starting in October 2022.
The successful candidate will work on the Austrian Science Fund project “Auden Musulin Papers: A Digital Edition of W.H. Auden’s Letters to Stella Musulin”.
• TEI/XML markup of transcripts
• Transcription of (additional) edition documents
• Historical and biographical research
• Review and documentation of previous and ongoing research processes
• Participation in project management and team meetings
• Participation in conference organisation, preparation of edited volume, and outreach activities
• Master’s degree in a humanities subject
• Advanced knowledge of TEI/XML
• Excellent command of English
• Accuracy and reliability; commitment to teamwork; excellent communication skills
Applications are due by June 15. View the full job description (PDF) for application details.