The Department of Digital Humanities at King’s College London seeks to appoint a Senior Lecturer or Lecturer in Digital Culture and Creative Computing (teaching and research). Application deadline: March 14 2022
The position will build on the Department’s existing research strengths. As well as developing research and informing dissertations and research projects across the curricula, the successful post-holder will contribute to new and emerging Faculty/College-wide initiatives in the area.
Candidates will contribute to the life and reputation of the Department, the Faculty, and the College through their research and by taking on an appropriate academic leadership role, contributing to internal networks and collaborations, taking part in external national and international activities, and undertaking industry and public engagement where appropriate. The successful candidate may be asked to contribute to relevant extra-curricular activities, such as the Department’s recently launched student Coding Lab.
- Develop and deliver outstanding teaching in both face-to-face and online modes for BA and MA optional and compulsory modules
- Provide high quality supervisory guidance and leadership for BA and MA courses, modules, and dissertations, as well as high-quality supervision to PhD students
- Assess coursework and examinations as required
- Contribute to the welfare of students through the personal tutor system
- Conduct excellent research including publishing peer reviewed articles in high impact journals and/or books and research monographs, generating grant income, public engagement, and building recognizable research expertise and esteem
- Fulfil administrative tasks as directed by the Head of Department
- [Senior Lecturer level] Demonstrating academic leadership in education and research
To find out more about the position and to apply, click here.