- Collaborative projects connecting at least one researcher and one
stakeholder from outside academia (civil society organizations,
socio-economic actors, policy-makers or others);
- Projects involving social sciences and humanities disciplines;
- Projects that follow participatory research methodology or collaborative
- Projects willing to be part of an observation protocol and a testing phase for
the development of a platform aiming at supporting and facilitating
participatory and collaboratory research practices;
- Projects addressing societal challenges (a connection with at least one of
the Sustainable Development Goals).
Funding is only available to legal entities established in EU Member States including their outermost regions or associated countries eligible to receive Horizon 2020 grants. Apply by March, 31 2022. For more information regarding the application process, please view the full call (PDF) or visit the COESO website.
An information session webinar will also be held via Zoom on December 14 (12:00-13:00 CET), where an overview of the COESO project, eligibility requirements for potential projects, application procedures willl be discussed. Learn more and register.