Are you looking for a way to help people severely affected by the pandemic ? Would you like to be part of developing cutting-edge tech used for good ? Help Kona Connect support survivors of domestic violence. They are looking for cyber security and web programmer volunteer(s) (3-4 hours a week, flexible).
The team at Kona Connect is developing the world’s first chatbot assisting victims of domestic violence efficiently find help and gather evidence to break out of abusive relationships. After partnering with EPFL and Zendesk, Kona Connect is now looking for someone to help make the chatbot –“Sophia” – the most secure it can be.
Why you should join the team
- Help give victims of domestic violence the tools they need.
- Be part of a highly motivated team from around the world.
- Completely flexible working hours, from the location of your choice.
Your tasks include
- Cyber Security Volunteer :
– Review the security of the chatbot and suggest and implement security upgrades.
– Identify any other important tasks regarding the chatbot’s cyber security.
- Web Programmer Volunteer:
– Program a simple yet secure html website for victims to access resources and the chatbot.
Does this spark your interest?
Please send a short email with your CV, and/or any questions you have, to:email@example.com